To be eligible for accreditation with the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) you are required to have completed a course that is recognised by ANTA.
Below within each Country is a list of the courses ANTA recognises for accreditation. Click on the Country of your choice to view the available course providers and courses.
» New Zealand
Please note: ANTA does not recognise undergraduate courses delivered substantially by Distance/Online or External modes.
Health Funds do not recognise for provider registration purposes any undergraduate qualifications attained substantially by Distance/Online or External Modes.
Joining ANTA with an Overseas Qualification
ANTA does not assess overseas qualifications.
If you have completed your training as a Natural Therapist overseas, and attained a Diploma, Adv. Diploma and/or Degree qualification you may then be eligible for membership with ANTA.
You will need to have your qualification evaluated for equivalency in order to become a member of the Australian Natural Therapist Association.
If you have qualifications from China you can contact VETASSESS to have formal qualifications awarded in the People's Republic of China verified.
Furthermore, if you have qualifications from other countries contact:
- Australian Education International (AEI) Qualifications recognition department (AEI-NOOSR)
- AEI-NOOSR provides information and services to help people have their overseas qualifications recognised in Australia
- Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship Overseas Qualifications Unit - assist migrants obtain recognition of their overseas gained skills and qualifications. They generally provide:
- Statements of educational comparison for qualifications obtained overseas.
- Information on where and how to obtain specific occupational assessments and which occupations have licensing and/or regulatory requirements.
- Information about further training, including: English language training, bridging training and orientation programs. They may also provide:
- Employment related information.
- Advocacy and help to present information to assessors and assessing authorities
If successful in verifying your qualification or obtaining a statement of educational comparison you can then submit an ANTA membership application form for assessment.
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 28 No. 1 | Mar, 2013
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.