ANTA's Members Centre
Members of ANTA must register to gain access to the Members Centre or e-Learning Centre and receive your username/password by email.
ANTA's Members Centre contain specific information and features to assist members manage their membership. Inside the Members Centre you can:
To register please complete the form below.
Note: You must have your membership number (containing only 3, 4 or 5 numbers i.e 9999) and a valid email address to proceed. Only current financial ANTA members will be granted approval. Hotmail users click here.
* denotes required field
By submitting this form you agree to the ANTA Members Centre terms and conditions.
- Your username/password must be kept safe and remain secure at all times.
- Your username/password must not be passed onto others under any circumstances.
- Your username/password may be cancelled at anytime without prior warning.
- Your username/password will be cancelled upon termination as an ANTA Member.
- Should your personal details change members must inform ANTA administration immediately.
Hotmail Email Users
Be sure to check the Junk folder in Hotmail to view your 'members centre' password email.
On occasion Hotmail may treat the ANTA Member Centre email containing your password as spam and place the message in Junk. If so add ANTA Member Centre to your 'safe senders' list to avoid this from occuring again.
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 28 No. 1 | Mar, 2013
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.