An exciting Online Resource Facility for all ANTA Members
ANTA has secured exclusive free access for all ANTA Members (practitioners and students) to this outstanding complementary medicine online resource facility. IMgateway provides ANTA Members with access to a wide range of technical and education based resources in the area of integrative medicine.
IMgateway contains evidence-based, peer-reviewed information collected from over 700 medical and complementary medicine journals, summarised into clear and concise monographs. There are approximately 3,000 Practitioner monographs across a variety of conditions, herbs, supplements, drugs and nutrient depletions. UnityHealth collaborates with reputable and accredited organisations to deliver ongoing evidence-based information, according to internationally accepted guidelines. To maintain the integrity and independence of the IMgateway website, the editorial board and content providers receive no financial support from pharmaceutical or manufacturing companies.
IMgateway - the Integrative Medicine Technical Resource for Health Professionals
The IMgateway web site has been complied specifically for the health professionals' requirements in this industry. IMgateway provides essential and user-friendly information for all of your professional and consumer education and support queries.
The features of IMgateway include:
- Detailed scientific monographs (6000 in total) that uniquely present both conventional and complementary treatment strategies side by side
- Evidence-based information collected initially form over 3000 industry-standard sources, including over 700 medical and complementary medicine journals
- Interactions by herb-drug and supplement-drug
- Regular updates to monographs including 350 conditions, 300 herbs, 250 supplements, drugs and nutrient depletions
- QA&CPD and CPE activities for health professionals
- Peer-reviewed by 90 medical and complementary medicine practitioners
- Consumer information sheets
- Help desk facility
- Extensive key word search function
Leading Australian resource for Health Professionals.
Highly regarded in the Australian Medical Industry
Developed by Practitioners, for Practitioners
New to IMgateway
iTherapeutics provides a credible source of easy-to-find product information on a variety of reputable complementary medicine products and services. Information contained in the directory includes:
- Product Descriptions and Ingredients
- TGA approved indications/claims
- Warnings and/or Contraindications
- Herbs, supplements, medical devices and diagnostic tests
- Search feature (by Condition, Product or Brand)
- Aust L or R numbers (where applicable)
- Manufacturer's details
Unlimited free access to this outstanding resource is exclusive for all ANTA Members via the Members Centre.
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 31 No.2 | July 2016
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.