Webinars - Online Seminars and Distance Learning
Browse through our list of Natural Therapies Webinars, Online Seminars and Distance Learning!
Information and links to Webinars, Online Seminars and Distance Learning can be obtained below. For more information about any of the listed Webinars please contact the seminar providers directly.
Have a Webinar you would like to add to the list, Contact ANTA for more information.
Webinars, Online and Distance Education
Detecting The Ghosts In The Machine: From Viral Infections to Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
Presented by: Warren Maginn, BHSc. Nutr. Med. GradCert. Hum. Nutr. - Practitioner and Educator
- Ever been confused by the nature of Autoimmunity?
- Ever had complex, resistant and persistent immunological cases in clinical practice?
- Ever been paralysed as to where to head next with your clinical treatments?
- Ever wished you had more to offer those seeking answers?
Registrants Will Learn:
- Some of the key drivers of Autoimmunity
- What has changed in the past few years?
- Which clinical assessments provide some of the most valuable insights into the key factors
- What opportunities each insight presents for improved clinical treatments and outcomes
- What the broad implications of these developments are to personal health and also society (going forward)
Who Is This Webinar For:
- For Healthcare Students and Clinicians
- For anyone who treats, or has been diagnosed with, autoimmune disease (from Hashimoto’s to Multiple Sclerosis)
- For any health practitioner seeking to improve their health and willing to look at ‘upstream’ causes
What Will Be Provided:
- 90min Live Webinar
- with 30min QnA
- Online Notes
- Online Recording for a limited time for registrants only
Tues 10th Feb -
6 pm QLD | 7 pm NSW, VIC
6.30 pm SA | 4.00 pm WA
$15 special pricing for those who register before 24 of Dec 2014
$25 standard rate (if booked between 5th Jan and 9th Feb 2015)
Register online: www.practitioner.researchnutrition.com.au
Webinar Details and Registration » (PDF 788kb)
This 4-hour webinar covers the requirement by AHPRA of 4 CPD points on Professional Issues and you can watch it from the comfort of your own home or clinic, with a cup of tea or even a glass of wine - how perfectly civilised and convenient!
ANTA member: $195
Student (undergraduate): $140
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
As complementary medicine practitioners, we get great results in our clinics. But as a profession, what we’re not so great at is operating a business, particularly when it comes to marketing and financial management.
Whether you’re a student, just starting out in practice, or a seasoned veteran, we all need help in making our businesses run to maximum capacity. If you’d like to hone your skills in these areas, Robert Medhurst, Australia’s foremost complementary medicine business coach, will be talking about how you can maximise your business potential.What you’ll learn during this lecture is:
- Marketing a complementary medicine business
- How to get the most out of it
- What works and what doesn’t
- How to get more clients into your clinic
How to maintain and build a regular client base
- Financial management
- How to maximise your income
- How to minimise your costs
- How to avoid financial downturns
- How to manage your stock
Webinar Details and Registration » (PDF 460kb)
"The Business of Healing"
This book is essential reading for anyone
setting up a healthcare practice or
those who have a desire to increase the
effectiveness of their existing practice.
Rob Medhurst - The Business of Healing » (PDF 212kb)
This course teaches how to effectively treat the common cold and flu (gan mao) in modern-day clinic.
Jason Blalack presents material from Qin Bo-Wei and Ye Tian-Shi.
Written material only.
Upon purchase, you will receive a PDF via email within 24 hours.
You Save: $50.00
Webinar Details and Registration » (PDF 342kb)
CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY is delighted to announce that the webinar of the "Application of Classical Formulas" recently presented by Professor Huang Huang is now available for viewing on our China Books Education website: www.chinabookseducation.com.au.
In this FOUR DAY SEMINAR, world renowned Professor Huang will acquaint practitioners and students with the classical understanding of common formulas and how best to apply them in a clinical situation in reference to a patient's presentation, constitution and progression of disease.
This was an immensely popular seminar which was highly rated by all who attended!
About the Webinar:
DAY 1 - 3: Clinical Applications of Classical Formulas (20 CPD points)
The first 3 days will focus on understanding the complexity of common classical formulas, their relations to one another and the subtle differences between formulas within the same family.
This seminar will encompass the following:
- Full comprehension of the actions of the chief herb.
- Effect of the formula functions with changes in dosage.
- How combining different classical formulas can expand the scope of treatment to treat chronic and complicated cases.
DAY 4: The Treatment of Cancer & Auto-Immune Diseases Using Classical Formulas (6.5 CPD points)
The fourth day will focus on how Professor Huang approaches herbs when working with patients that have cancer and auto-immune diseases. He will teach you his methods of diagnosing various stages of illness and how to best prescribe formulas within these stages. Special attention will be given to the common side effects of western cancer treatments such as fever, low white-blood counts, nausea, and ulcerations of mucuous membranes.
FOR BOOKINGS, PLEASE CALL CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY ON 02 9280 1885
More Information and details » (PDF 410kb)
The Homeopathic Education and Research Association (HERA) is hosting a monthly Webinar case study.
Cases will be delivered by HERA members drawn from their practice, previous cases from Intensives with Dr Dixit and also the occasional case presented by Dr Dixit.
Hera Students And Graduates Webinar Series 2014
HERA is running a monthly webinar series aimed at current students and recent graduates. The aim of these webinars is to encourage homeopathic learning through standardised case studies presented by one of our team of experienced homeopaths and also to facilitate discussion about homeopathic practice in general.
Anybody is welcome to listen in to the webinar; however questions and discussion will be limited to students and recent graduates. We invite both homeopathic trained individuals and also people from other disciplines who have an interest in improving their homeopathic skills.
In the interest of promoting standardise homeopathy, the webinar series is free; however we would welcome any donations to help cover costs. Payments can be made directly into our HERA account and a receipt will be sent to you at a later date.
The Webinars will be held on the second Monday of every month at 7.30pm
If you are interested in participating please send you email details to Jim Veljanovski at:
For more information about HERA go to: www.hera.org.au
Annual Subscription $60 or Lifetime Membership for $200
UNLOCK YOUR EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO:
- Education on Demand - A back catalogue of webinars, training videos, interpretations of clinical trials and case studies.
- Access to the hidden “Osiecki Files” - Collections of current and past research from Henry and Michael Osiecki’s careers; exclusive opinion pieces and practitioner questions and answers.
- Access to the Natural Standards Database - Valued at $199.
- Clinical Toolbox - Access to tools and interpretations that will help in a clinical setting.
- Competition & Promotions - Exclusive promotions, discounts and giveaways for members only.
Visit www.bioconcepts.com.au/wsb to see a demonstration of the site and to see why Henry Osiecki developed the Bio Concepts Education Centre.
Visit bioconcepts.com.au/wsb for more details on how to purchase membership.
CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY is delighted to announce that we now have a number of excellent seminars on line ready for you to watch!
Our new webinar site, (www.chinabookseducation.com.au), has a great range of high quality seminars for you to choose from. This is a fantastic service for those of you in remote areas who find the cost of travelling, coupled with the loss of earnings whilst clinic is unattended, too much.
This is also a very convenient service for those of you too busy to take time out of your clinic to attend seminars to obtain your CPE points. 20 CPE points now required by AHPRA for registration. And of course the best reason of all is that the seminars we bring you are absolutely fabulous! Priceless, clinically relevant, information from experts in their fields who impart wisdom and knowledge gained not only from research and study but, more importantly, from clinical experience.
The following seminars are now available:
- TCM Treatment of the IVF Patient, by Jane Lyttleton, 6 CPE points
- Treating the Common Cold & Flu Based on Qin Bo-Wei, Jason Blalack, 6 CPE points
- Chinese Scalp Acupuncture, JasonHao, 13 CPE points
- Advanced Acupuncture, Daniel Deng, 14 points
- Ethics and Law in the Health Profession, 4 points
- Constructing an Acupuncture Treatment for Musculoskeletal Pain, David Legge, 6.5 points
- Ear Acupuncture, Chantall Vuliez, 6.5 CPE points
- HunYuan Medicine, Yaron Seidman, 18 CPE points
- A Contempoary Approach to Female Infertility, Peter Kington, 6.5 CPE points
- Analysing the Jing: A Contempoary Approach to male Infertility, Peter Kington, 6.5 CPE points
- Maximising the Efficay of Granulkes, Eric Brand, 6.5 CPE points
- Farm to Pharmacy, Eric Brand, 6.5 CPE points
- Womens' Pathology and Physiology, Elisabeth Rochat de la Valle, 13 CPE points
- Chinese Herbal Medicine and IVF Support, Kathryn Taylor, 6.5 CPE points
- Lingering Pathogens, with Will Maclean, 13 CPE points
- Drugs and Herbs: Interactions and Alternatives, with John Chen
To register for any of these webinars all you need to do is email or call us at CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY (02 9280 1885) and, once payment is made, we give you access to the seminar of your choice and you have one month to view. We supply you with a CPE Certificate once we verify, by a means of a questionaire, that you have indeed watched the seminar.
It's easy, convenient and a source of expert information that's clinically relevant!
Contact us on 02 9280 1885 for further details and registrations.
Energy medicine is at the forefront of creating a whole new world of options and outcomes. Our workshops and courses explore and teach this new paradigm of health and wellbeing, creating new opportunities for “healing the whole person”.
No matter what your area of expertise, you find the Australian Bush Flower Essences exceptionally useful in your practice, enhancing your knowledge base, complementing your existing modality, and improving your client outcomes.
The following workshops and courses are Accredited with ANTA for CPE purposes.
- Level 1 DVD - clickable link to http://ausflowers.com.au/Other/Level-1-Workshop-DVDs-PAL - 15 points
- Correspondence course - clickable link to http://ausflowers.com.au/Products/Correspondence-Course - 50 points
More Information and Details » (PDF 52kb)
How to get your Webinar on this list?
Have a Webinar you would like to add to the list, Contact ANTA for more information.
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 29 No. 3 | Nov 2014
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.