Webinars - Online Seminars and Distance Learning
Browse through our list of Natural Therapies Webinars, Online Seminars and Distance Learning!
Information and links to Webinars, Online Seminars and Distance Learning can be obtained below. For more information about any of the listed Webinars please contact the seminar providers directly.
Have a Webinar you would like to add to the list, Contact ANTA for more information.
Webinars, Online and Distance Education
Dr Avi Ratnanesan, leading international speaker and business mentor for the Health & Wellness industry is presenting The “Success Secrets of the Best health Businesses”. This is an online live event that will cover the following:
- Proven Strategies for achieving success in the health and wellness space
- Secrets to best manage and grow your health and wellness organisation
- The right mindset for team success and freedom to enjoy your role
His details here: www.energesse.com/dr-avi-speaker
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to finally learn the strategies the best health businesses apply to be on top. Register below to claim your spot before it closes!
Health Business Masterclass Episode. 2
Success Secrets of the Best Health Businesses
27 February, 7pm – 8pm Sydney time
Register here today: www.energesse.com/healthbusinessmasterclass
Many long-term health challenges can result in chronic pain. In this Web Cast, you will learn the latest insights into herbal therapies beneficial for pain and discomfort from a leading herbal exponent.
Professor Kerry Bone will define the four key sources of pain, together with the most appropriate herbal therapy strategies for clinical treatment of each type. A discussion of the complex, multifaceted nature of chronic pain syndromes including low back pain, recurrent dysmenorrhoea, trigeminal neuralgia and fibromyalgia will be included.
This Web Cast will provide attendees with both herbal research and traditional insights to recommend simple, effective, and affordable herbal therapies to support their patients’ nervous system health and general well-being.
Please note that this is a paid Web Cast. Payment is required at the time of registration via bank transfer or credit card.
NOTE: Unfortunately we can no longer accept payment for these Web Casts on Integria Healthcare accounts
Live via Webcast (Registration Required)
Register your spot today to secure access to our new digital event platform coming in 2014, intended to support your continued growth in functional medicine practice, with the most compelling and useful technical information and discussion, in the comfort of your own home or clinic.
- Many of the (lesser appreciated) factors affecting metabolic utilisation of energy.Hormonal influences, Cellular influences, Toxic influences and Genetic influences.
- How to prioritise and address any imbalances uncovered.
- How to assess these clinically through a review of current functional metabolic testing options.
- Real world Case Studies & Discussion.
- How to demonstrate the broad impact positive changes can have on long term health outcomes.
Presenter: Warren Maginn
BHSc. (Nutr. Med.) Grad. Cert. (Hum. Nutr.) - Practitioner and EducatorWarren Maginn holds a Bachelor Degree in Nutritional Medicine and is Research Nutrition’s National Technical Educator, carrying extensive technical knowledge in the field of Functional Medicine. Warren is also a Nutritional Medicine Practitioner and Lecturer for Endeavour College in Brisbane. He is passionate about assisting practitioners and students to gain greater technical insights from current functional medicine understanding and how to apply this knowledge in clinical practice.
Price: $15 | Duration: 2 Hrs | Date: Tues 15th April
QLD, NSW, VIC: 7 pm | SA: 6:30 pm | WA: 5.00 pm
The Homeopathic Education and Research Association (HERA) is hosting a monthly Webinar case study.
Cases will be delivered by HERA members drawn from their practice, previous cases from Intensives with Dr Dixit and also the occasional case presented by Dr Dixit.
Hera Students And Graduates Webinar Series 2014
HERA is running a monthly webinar series aimed at current students and recent graduates. The aim of these webinars is to encourage homeopathic learning through standardised case studies presented by one of our team of experienced homeopaths and also to facilitate discussion about homeopathic practice in general.
Anybody is welcome to listen in to the webinar; however questions and discussion will be limited to students and recent graduates. We invite both homeopathic trained individuals and also people from other disciplines who have an interest in improving their homeopathic skills.
In the interest of promoting standardise homeopathy, the webinar series is free; however we would welcome any donations to help cover costs. Payments can be made directly into our HERA account and a receipt will be sent to you at a later date.
The Webinars will be held on the second Monday of every month at 7.30pm
If you are interested in participating please send you email details to Jim Veljanovski at:
For more information about HERA go to: www.hera.org.au/
Annual Subscription $60 or Lifetime Membership for $200
UNLOCK YOUR EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO:
- Education on Demand - A back catalogue of webinars, training videos, interpretations of clinical trials and case studies.
- Access to the hidden “Osiecki Files” - Collections of current and past research from Henry and Michael Osiecki’s careers; exclusive opinion pieces and practitioner questions and answers.
- Access to the Natural Standards Database - Valued at $199.
- Clinical Toolbox - Access to tools and interpretations that will help in a clinical setting.
- Competition & Promotions - Exclusive promotions, discounts and giveaways for members only.
Visit www.bioconcepts.com.au/wsb to see a demonstration of the site and to see why Henry Osiecki developed the Bio Concepts Education Centre.
Visit bioconcepts.com.au/wsb for more details on how to purchase membership.
With Jane Lyttleton
About the Course
This is a course in 4 parts of approximately 1.5 hours per part, and covers in detail all the information a qualified TCM practitioner might need in order to effectively approach the treatment and needs of the IVF patient.
In Part 1 "Assisted Reproduction technology and In Vitro Fertilisation" Jane looks at where modern reproductive medicine stands in the early 21st century and examines the different treatment options using assisted reproductive technology.
In Part 2 "Assisted Reproduction Technology and Traditional Chinese Medicine" Jane looks at the different approaches these 2 medicines take, and discusses pros and cons of different methods and how they can complement each other. She discusses how responses to IVF treatments can inform TCM diagnosis.
Part 3 TCM treatment of the IVF patient constitutes the main part of this course and looks at herbal and acupuncture treatment for couples preparing for IVF, and then during IVF. It combines traditional techniques of TCM gynaecology with research based protocols and those based on the experience of working with IVF patients in the last ten years.
Finally Part 4 covers current research relevant to the area of acupuncture and reproductive medicine.
- Notes can be downloaded
- 6 CPE points allocated for the course
- Payment can be made by cheque, money order or credit card or simply pay online
- No time limit – can be viewed anytime
You can register by calling CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY on 02 9280 1885. You can also register online at www.chinabookseducation.com.au.
More Information and Registration details » (PDF 410kb)
Law and Ethics Webinar available to fulfill AHPRA professional education requirements!
CPE: 4 CPD Points (as required by AHPRA)
Available as WEBINAR www.chinabookseducation.com.au
This webinar is a MUST for every health professional! Ann has included up-to-the-minute cases handed down by AHPRA regarding practitioners.
Please call CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY on 02 9280 1885, to register.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Professional Ethics and Personal Ethics – what are the standards you need to adhere to both professionally and personally.
- Your responsibilities as a registered practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- How to comply with the new Codes of Practice, Acts and Regulations.
- Patient Records – new requirements.
- Your Duty of Care
- What is Negligence in Chinese Medicine
- Professional Responsibility as a practitioner
- A patient's Consent to Treatment
- Professional Misconduct
- A review of cases involving Chinese Medicine practitioners in Australia to date – what offences have been prosecuted, what were the circumstances involved, what the outcomes were and what lessons can be learned from these cases.
- The role of the Expert Witness.
- What do you do if you are required to attend a hearing – as a defendant or a witness.
This is a excellent opportunity to bring yourself up to speed with what is legally required of you as Registered Health Professional.
WEBINAR: just log on to www.ChinaBooksEducation.com.au, buy online, sit back with a cup of (chinese) tea (or a glass of wine) and watch (how very civilised)!
CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY is delighted to announce that we now have a number of excellent seminars on line ready for you to watch!
Our new webinar site, (www.chinabookseducation.com.au), has a great range of high quality seminars for you to choose from. This is a fantastic service for those of you in remote areas who find the cost of travelling, coupled with the loss of earnings whilst clinic is unattended, too much.
This is also a very convenient service for those of you too busy to take time out of your clinic to attend seminars to obtain your CPE points. 20 CPE points now required by AHPRA for registration. And of course the best reason of all is that the seminars we bring you are absolutely fabulous! Priceless, clinically relevant, information from experts in their fields who impart wisdom and knowledge gained not only from research and study but, more importantly, from clinical experience.
The following seminars are now available:
- TCM Treatment of the IVF Patient, by Jane Lyttleton, 6 CPE points
- Treating the Common Cold & Flu Based on Qin Bo-Wei, Jason Blalack, 6 CPE points
- Chinese Scalp Acupuncture, JasonHao, 13 CPE points
- Advanced Acupuncture, Daniel Deng, 14 points
- Ethics and Law in the Health Profession, Ann Adams, 4 points
- Constructing an Acupuncture Treatment for Musculoskeletal Pain, David Legge, 6.5 points
- Ear Acupuncture, Chantall Vuliez, 6.5 CPE points
- HunYuan Medicine, Yaron Seidman, 18 CPE points
- A Contempoary Approach to Female Infertility, Peter Kington, 6.5 CPE points
- Analysing the Jing: A Contempoary Approach to male Infertility, Peter Kington, 6.5 CPE points
- Maximising the Efficay of Granulkes, Eric Brand, 6.5 CPE points
- Farm to Pharmacy, Eric Brand, 6.5 CPE points
- Womens' Pathology and Physiology, Elisabeth Rochat de la Valle, 13 CPE points
- Chinese Herbal Medicine and IVF Support, Kathryn Taylor, 6.5 CPE points
- Lingering Pathogens, with Will Maclean, 13 CPE points
To register for any of these webinars all you need to do is email or call us at CHINA BOOKS SYDNEY (02 9280 1885) and, once payment is made, we give you access to the seminar of your choice and you have one month to view. We supply you with a CPE Certificate once we verify, by a means of a questionaire, that you have indeed watched the seminar.
It's easy, convenient and a source of expert information that's clinically relevant!
Contact us on 02 9280 1885 for further details and registrations.
Energy medicine is at the forefront of creating a whole new world of options and outcomes. Our workshops and courses explore and teach this new paradigm of health and wellbeing, creating new opportunities for “healing the whole person”.
No matter what your area of expertise, you find the Australian Bush Flower Essences exceptionally useful in your practice, enhancing your knowledge base, complementing your existing modality, and improving your client outcomes.
The following workshops and courses are Accredited with ANTA for CPE purposes.
- Level 1 DVD - clickable link to http://ausflowers.com.au/Other/Level-1-Workshop-DVDs-PAL - 15 points
- Correspondence course - clickable link to http://ausflowers.com.au/Products/Correspondence-Course - 50 points
More Information and Details » (PDF 52kb)
How to get your Webinar on this list?
Have a Webinar you would like to add to the list, Contact ANTA for more information.
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 28 No. 3 | Nov 2013
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.