Phone: 07 33766911
One of our popular therapists is leaving for family reasons, so we are seeking another high quality acupuncturist to replace her, and to help treat our extensive clientele. If you are an exceptional therapist with a minimum 5 years experience we are keen to hear from you. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Japanese acupuncture and those available to work on Saturdays.
For more information please visit www.cntc.com.au/acupuncturist-ad .
Contact: Brendan Fogarty
Phone: 0419 286 319
Dynamic Physiotherapy and Physio Local are seeking an experienced Massage Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team in Mortlake and Sydney CBD.
We are a well-established clinic who see a wide range of clientele, including professional athletes and provide contract work to local and national sporting clubs.
Great working environment with an energetic team. An ideal environment to build a case load.
The ideal applicant:
• Minimum two years of experience - Remedial & Sports Massage
• Energetic & motivated
• Compassionate manner and excellent communication skills
• Desire to learn and work in a collaborative environment.
• Appropriate Massage qualifications
• Private Health registration
• Professional Indemnity
Contact: Vicky Graham
We are wanting an experienced remedial massage therapist to join our allied health team at True North Wellness in Albany Creek, QLD. We have an existing client base with room t expand. Flexible working arrangements and times to suit the right person. Immediate start available.
Contact: Monica Stratford
Phone: 0403 043 514
Remedial Massage OR Myotherapist required for our busy Paradise Point (Gold Coast) Clinic for a PART TIME CONTRACTOR position.
- Immediate start.
- One a month Saturday availability.
- Applicant should have all necessary registrations and insurance.
- Newly Qualified & Experienced Remedial Therapists Welcome!
- Diploma of Remedial Massage/Myotherapy
- Current First Aid
- Association Membership
- Positive, friendly and caring demeanour
- Great retention and ability to grow clientele from referrals
- Ability to give full recommendations with home care for clients
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service
- Preferably with Lymphatic Drainage &/or Laser Training
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive team
- Practice management software and access 24/7
- Administration support
Please send CV and cover letter via email: email@example.com
DO NOT RING THE CLINIC
Phone: 0435 266 592
Want to be more? Want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? We are a Richmond based multidisciplinary practice focused on building a community of support and empowerment for our clients and practitioners. We love and care about what we do, so we connect with our clients in a warm, healthy and personal way, we help each other out as a real team should and provide open constructive feedback.
Please only apply if you have the following skills or wish to be supported in developing them:
• Assertive and genuine
• Proactive and responsible
• Able to prepare and be intuitive
Our practice has a mix of alternative modalities and we encourage healthy lifestyles through use of the bio-psycho-social model with a balance of client expectation guided treatment and evidence based treatment. Personal and spiritual development is also something we share and promote in an inclusive way.
We offer subcontractor positions with flexibility of hours and days, and we help support you with marketing and client management. We have 3 positions available for practitioners with at least one of the following qualifications: Remedial massage therapy, Myotherapy, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Naturopathy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nutritionist, Counsellor, Clinical Psychologist, Meditation teacher, Aromatherapy and Herbal medicine.
Phone: 0404 848 107
Urgently need a qualified Remedial massage therapist part time in Beachmere.
We are in a small community with 2 large retirement villages, however, our clientele rang from babies through to the elderly, with referrals from our local doctors. We are very client focused. Extremely good money for the right person. Your hours will be flexible and geared to fit your requirements where possible.