Contact: Kim DIep
Phone: (03) 9449 5100
Only apply if you are:
• Passionate about massage and qualified Diploma of Remedial Massage/ Myotherapy
• Friendly & Caring
• A team player
Most of the patients we see are private sports and musculoskeletal conditions. But we also get a great mix of paediatrics, pre & post natal, chronic pain,and compensable injuries.
Positions are available to start immediately.
Applicants must be a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist (i.e. not just Certificates in Massage) and a member of a professional body recognised by Medibank Private.
ABOUT LIFE PHYSIOTHERAPY
Life Physio first opened in 2001, and is located at the heart of the Caroline Springs town centre, 20 mins west of the CBD. It is located next to Active Medical, Lake Imaging, and the Caroline Springs Superclinic.
Life Physio has a fantastic highly experienced team, with 7 physios (including a sports physio), a remedial massage therapist and great support staff.
Check out our website, and meet the Life Physio family!
We're growing, so we need YOU to join us!
HOW TO APPLY
• Email: email@example.com
Looking forward to working with you!
Contact: Cindy Hurst
- Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist
- Further massage techniques beneficial
- Min 1 year experience within the field (although new grads welcome to apply)
- Must be able to work cohesively within a tight knit work environment with Allied Health practitioners
- Ability to work autonomously, ethically, and proactively to maintain patient base and commit to providing excellent care for our patients
- Be willing to become a valuable member of the Goldfields community, join work related volunteer events
- MUST be enthusiastic, reliable and energetic!
Great commission based salary and rental assistance for the first 4 weeks to ease relocation to the Goldfields.
Contact: Jess Nest
Would you like to serve in a beautiful, professional space, with an amazing support team?
Wanna love where you work? We are BIG on team culture!
Natural therapies are a highly sought after service in our region!
We are a holistic Chiro clinic with a great reputation and overflow!
Picturesque riverside town, base of Snowy Mountains!
Tailored remuneration with the security of a base wage!
We'd love to chat, check out the link for more info and contact details.
Contact: Allissa Collier
Phone: 1800 110 158
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Nutritionist or Naturopath to join the RN Labs team full time. You will be looking after a territory based in Sydney based on a defined territory plan.
This position will service the retail and practitioner accounts in this region that consisting of Nutritionists, Naturopaths and Integrative GP's.
About the Company
RN Labs is an innovative Australian company, combining both Functional Testing and high quality, premium supplements. Partnering with world renowned Laboratories and Supplement Brands, we strive for excellence, and pride ourselves on supporting both Australian Practitioners and Retailers with trusted products and services.
RN Labs focuses on education, and provides functional medicine practitioners with clinically relevant information by way of educational tools, seminars, webinars, and technical support. Our mission is to support clinicians to achieve improved patient outcomes thereby helping all Australians to live a healthy and vibrant life.
- You will be provided with a high level of ongoing training and education in the area of Functional Medicine, ensuring strong career growth and progression
- Working with both Practitioners and Retailers, this dynamic role means there are no two days are the same
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with practitioners and retailers within the Natural Medicine industry
- Working for an ethical, customer focused company, with high standards of quality, efficacy and customer satisfaction
Responsibilities of the role:
- Driving sales, strengthening existing business relationships, meeting established sales targets and business development
- Managing, monitoring and analysing key accounts to ensure customer expectations and service standards are met and to identify and maximise sales opportunities
- Identify and open new accounts
- Educate practitioners on products, functional testing and resources
- Provide educational training to update the knowledge of in-store retail staff.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualified Naturopath or Nutritionist
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to service the existing client base and to identify and develop new business
- High level of integrity and personal presentation
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Aptitude for learning
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A valid driver's licence
- Proficient in word and excel.
To express your interest in this exciting role please e-mail your current C.V along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Friday 31st July 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Contact: Andrew Brown
Phone: 0435 854 561
Currently hiring remedial therapists to join our team in Mt Gravatt.
In this role you will enjoy:
- Being part of a supportive team.
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary wellness centre
- Weekly roster
- The ability to build your own client following and membership base.
We operate 9am - 9pm 7 days and currently have multiple shifts available for the right therapist(s).
Applicants must be reliable, well presented, have ABN and insurances.
Remedial therapists with health care provider numbers will have an advantage.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a paragraph about why you're passionate about your work.
Contact: Luke D'Apice
Phone: 0405 450 321
We are currently seeking a Remedial Massage Therapist to join our team as a contractor in a part time capacity at our Physiotherapy Clinic in Woolooware
• Start date ASAP
• Experience preferred but not essential
• Remuneration to be discussed upon application
• There may be a requirement to partake in some simple front desk skills (taking payments, re-bookings etc)
The successful candidate will have
• Excellent communication skills with both patients and colleagues
• Excellent patient rapport & Manual Therapy skills
• Willingness to establish and maintain networks and client base
• Commitment to a thorough patient assessment (Subjective & Objective) including note taking
• A passion to continually improve in all aspects of their profession
• Australian recognised Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Relevant association membership
• All private health fund numbers essential along with Medibank provider number
• ABN and current professional indemnity/public liability insurance
• Current Working with Children Check
• Basic Computer skills
About our clinic
Woolooware Physiotherapy & Sport Injury Clinic is a small but expanding clinic located in the Sutherland Shire. We are set in a very well established group of shops with Woolooware Train Station and Public School within walking distance. We are passionate about having a patient centred approach to treatment
Please visit our web page for more details
Phone: 0402 949 277
We are looking for a competitive experienced Naturopath who is interested in a retail sales role to help customers identify and purchase products they desire in our Mandurah health store. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase our growth, customer loyalty/satisfaction and revenue through sales maximization. Suitable for newly graduated Naturopaths, or experienced.
Phone: 5351 1999
We need Remedial Massage Therapists. Our client base is growing, and we need therapists with Medibank Provider numbers to cater for our private health fund clients.
Have a look at our website and if you like what you see, give us a call for a confidential discussion. Casual circa $60k/PA, or full time and contract arrangements by negotiation.
Contact: Jodie Isles
Phone: 0476 372 524
A personable, energetic and caring REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST to work on a casual basis at Merakai Therapies, Hawthorne, QLD.
You will need:
• Diploma of remedial massage
• 12 months experience preference (not essential), and commitment
• Provider number for all Health funds
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Member of a recognised Australian massage association
• Excellent customer service, organisational and time management skills
• High working standards with level of care to clients and clinic
• Provide general tidy and maintenance of treatment rooms, and administrative duties
Please visit www.merakaitherapies.com.au/remedial-massage-careers
to read more and apply.
Contact: Debbie Singer
Phone: 0409 570 246
Established Chiropractic and massage clinic requires an expert experienced massage therapist to replace outgoing therapist. Renumeration by percentage or simply rent facility and room. Excellent opportunity for the right person with established clientele, and full professional support in an attractive office in Tewantin.
Contact: Sally Crowther
Phone: (02) 9543 0199
Join our team working with Physios and an Accredited Exercise Physiologist.
A position has become available for a fully qualified remedial massage therapist to work in our busy suburban clinic in Illawong, NSW.
A friendly team, strong referral base from our Physios and EP and reliable administration support makes for an ideal working environment for the successful applicant.
Shifts available Monday-Friday (daytime and evening) and Saturday.
Diploma of Remedial Massage (recognised by all health funds) essential.
Job Type: Contract
Phone: 07 33766911
One of our popular therapists is leaving for family reasons, so we are seeking another high quality acupuncturist to replace her, and to help treat our extensive clientele. If you are an exceptional therapist with a minimum 5 years experience we are keen to hear from you. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Japanese acupuncture and those available to work on Saturdays.
For more information please visit www.cntc.com.au/acupuncturist-ad .
Contact: Brendan Fogarty
Phone: 0419 286 319
Dynamic Physiotherapy and Physio Local are seeking an experienced Massage Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team in Mortlake and Sydney CBD.
We are a well-established clinic who see a wide range of clientele, including professional athletes and provide contract work to local and national sporting clubs.
Great working environment with an energetic team. An ideal environment to build a case load.
The ideal applicant:
• Minimum two years of experience - Remedial & Sports Massage
• Energetic & motivated
• Compassionate manner and excellent communication skills
• Desire to learn and work in a collaborative environment.
• Appropriate Massage qualifications
• Private Health registration
• Professional Indemnity