Contact: RN Labs
Phone: 1800 110 158
In this comprehensive workshop, founder of The Great Plains Laboratory, Dr William Shaw will discuss when to use the Organic Acids Test (OAT) and the Environmental Pollutant Testing (GPL-TOX), and how to interpret the results to achieve the best outcomes for your patients.
Topics will include:
- How to use the Organic Acids Test (OAT)
- The Link Between Clostridia Bacteria Toxins & Health Issues
- The Impacts of Oxalate Toxicity
- Mycotoxins: Mould and Chronic Illnesses
- Non-Metal Toxic Chemicals & Their Effects on Health
- Case Studies and much more!
**All attendees will receive a free Organic Acids Test (OAT)!**
For more information and to register visit: https://rnlabs.com.au/gpl-workshop/