Recognised Courses - Counselling
To be eligible for accreditation with the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) you are required to have completed a course that is recognised by ANTA.
Below within each state is a list of the courses ANTA recognises for Counselling accreditation. Click on the state of your choice to view the available course providers and courses.
» Western Australia
Living Flower Essence Academy (LiFE Academy)
Advanced Diploma of Holistic Counselling and Mind-Body Medicine HLT51947
Advanced Diploma of Flower Essence Therapy HLT51946
Diploma of Holistic Counselling and Mind-Body Medicine HLT51947
Address: 102/126 Grand Boulevarde, Joondalup WA 6027
Phone: 08 9301 1234
Fax: 08 9301 1265
Paramount College of Natural Medicine
Bachelor or Health Science (Mind Body Medicine)
Address: 11/15 Bonner Drive, Malaga W.A. 6090
Phone: 08 9209 3335
Fax: 08 9209 3339
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from our desire to enhance the development of richly empowered complementary health practitioners. We offer nationally endorsed qualifications which are recognised Australia wide. The Paramount Experience
- Paramount College is dynamic, with up to date learning practices
- At Paramount College, you will be learning natural medicine and treated like an individual, within a professional environment
- Paramount College's methods of assessment reflect real life; exams do not reflect real life
- Smaller class sizes ensure a personalised, quality learning environment
- Integrated student clinic
- Austudy available to eligible students
- Competitive fee structure
Please note: ANTA does not recognise undergraduate courses delivered substantially by Distance/Online or External modes.
Health Funds do not recognise for provider registration purposes any undergraduate qualifications attained substantially by Distance/Online or External Modes.
ANTA Course Code Key
ACN - A = Associate Level Accreditation, CN = Counselling