ANTA National Student Bursaries
ANTA National Student Bursary Awards Program has been increased:
The ANTA National Bursaries have been established to
encourage and assist students to maximise the opportunities provided in
their education and assist students to achieve their aims and goals in
natural therapies. ANTA believes that as far as possible a student's
financial situation should not be an impediment in the pursuit of a
career in natural therapies.
- ANTA has increased Student Bursary Awards to $12,000.
- 12 students will each receive an ANTA Bursary Award of $1,000
- Students who receive a $1000 award will also receive 12 months ANTA membership (to be taken up when course completed)
- In addition, the panel will be awarding a number of
ANTA memberships to high quality assignments that miss out on a
bursary award of $1,000
- The closing date for lodging your assignment with ANTA is the 31st July and recipients will be announced in October/November
The opportunity for students to receive an ANTA Bursary
Award has significantly increased and students are encouraged to lodge
their Bursary submission before the 31st July.
If you are an ANTA Student Member
you are eligible to apply for an ANTA Bursary Award. All you have to
do to apply is to send us an assignment you have completed as part of
your studies. An assignment you have completed relative to an ANTA modality could be worth $1000!
The best solution for your education....Here's how to do it:
To be eligible you must be a student member of ANTA currently enrolled in a recognised course on a full time or part time basis in undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- Lodge your assignment via the the ANTA Member Centre > Forms > Student Bursary Submission Form (username/password required)
- The Closing Date for lodging your assignment with ANTA is the 31st July (each year)
- Bursary submissions are limited to one assignment per student
- Recipients of an ANTA Bursary Award will be announced in Oct/Nov (each year)
Lodge my Submission
Don't miss out.....lodge your assignments now!