BioMedica International Oncology Summit 2021
Making a difference in the life of a person with cancer
The BioMedica International Oncology Summit 2021 is an online interactive event that brings together pre-eminent International and National speakers in the fields of oncology and natural medicine.
As the incidence of cancer continues to rise, there is an urgent need to ensure that patients are not only surviving cancer, but living well. Holistic and natural medicine practitioners are well placed to offer significant support to patients at every stage of their cancer journey. The Summit is designed to equip practitioners with the knowledge and confidence to make a difference in the life of a person with cancer.
19-20 March 2021.
Walk away with
- Practical clinical insights from International and National leading integrative oncology physicians, which can be immediately integrated into your clinical practice – view Program
- Increased confidence in delivering effective clinical interventions for patients at various stages of their cancer journey
- An appreciation of holistic treatment priorities in the cancer patient
- An opportunity to meet, trade contact details and exchange ideas one-on-one with other attendees and speakers
Integrative Oncologist Naturopath Tanya Wells and Clinical Nutritionist Vivian Klaver from Melbourne Integrative Oncology Group, have joined our speaker line up, presenting a highly relevant session “Diet and cancer: Best practice clinical recommendations.” View the full Program here.
Plus Nurse, Podcast Host & Research Nerd Andrew Whitfield-Cook is joining the #BOS2021 team as the Master of Ceremonies!
BioMedica would be delighted to offer ANTA an exclusive member discount of 10% OFF the Standard ticket price. Members will need to quote ANTA10 at the checkout.
View program and secure your ticket today at biomedicasummit.com.au
- Standard Registration $149 (incl GST)– valid from 1 February - 18 March 2021