Discover your mind-body type and what you should eat, exercise and work for better health and life. In this course, we will share fundamental knowledge of Ayurveda. You can discover your mind-body type and what you should eat, exercise and work for better health and life.
The seasons, the foods you eat, the elements, the lifestyle that you have, the travel that you do, your genetic inheritance from your parents, the environment, your workplace, colours, sounds, your home, your relationships, your exercise level, your current physical health, your mental health and your emotional health - they all contribute to your overall experience of balance and wellbeing.
Making a sense of all of these, how they contribute, how to handle them, is a big part of staying healthy.
Just close your eyes and Imagine you have understood, handled all these factors and learnt to manage yourself - what would life be like?
What you learn from this course :
- Understand why people behave as they do, starting with YOURSELF.
- Identify foods that will work for people at home and the foods that will not
- Know the exercise routines that will work for yourself and your family members.
- Learn the colours that will suit you and why? For example - blue or green are soothing for individuals with more Pitta dosha in their bodies compared to bright red.
- The course serves as a guide to your career path and helps find suitable work aligned to your specific body type.
- Gives you insights to understand and appreciate your own attitudes and mental processes and those of others.
- Ayurveda can also help choose pets for your children and loved ones. You can select which pet suits them most.
- The course supports you in modifying your work environment, making it more enriching and satisfying.
- Assists you understand the doshas in your body type, enabling you to select a suitable yoga asana to practice.
How will you gain and what will I achieve by doing this course:
- Deal and manage stress according to your body type.
- Find work/career that best suits you.
- Avoid foods that do not work for you, or at least understand what they do to you and why you may want to avoid them.
- Identify appropriate yoga postures that are suited for your body type.
- Identify yoga postures to avoid if need be.
- Eat according to your body type.
- Your will understand your mind-body type from Ayurvedic perspective.
- You will learn how to apply this understanding to the key aspects of life - diet, lifestyle, exercise, career, and relationships.
- You will also learn how to understand and deal with yourself, your family members and people around you.
Course link https://ayurveda-awareness.thinkific.com/courses/discover-your-mind-body-type
Coupon code “ antamember” to get 20% off regular price
6 CPE points when course completed