Govt. reviews National Registration & Accreditation Scheme (NRAS) - ANTA submission for Statutory Registration - PDF 99KB
ANTA Submission to Australian Health Ministers’ Advisory Council to review the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme for the Health Professions
The collaborative professional associations/registers who represent the majority of the professions of Naturopathy, Homoeopathy, Nutritional Medicine & Western Herbal Medicine to re-affirm full support for the alignment of qualifications for these modalities/disciplines at Bachelor Degree level.
What's new at ANTA
What is your true potential? Can you really train your brain?
How can you thrive?
With 30+ world renowned international and local speakers this event is an essential ‘to-do’ for maximising your potential in all aspects of life.
- Professor Michael Merzenich, USA, world’s foremost expert on the science of brain training who featured in ABC TV hit series Redesign My Brain as Todd Sampson’s mentor
- Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo, India, a remarkable woman who spent 12 years alone meditating in the Himalayas as featured in the international best-selling book Cave in the Snow
- Dr Linda E Carlson, Canada, pioneering psycho-oncology researcher and expert on mindfulness as a health intervention
- B. Alan Wallace, USA, inspiring teacher and leading scholar of Eastern and Western scientific, philosophical and contemplative modes of inquiry
- Dr Jenni Ogden, New Zealand, clinical neuropsychologist, blogger for Psychology Today and author of Trouble in Mind, a memoir in the spirit of Oliver Sacks
- Richard Gill OAM, internationally respected music educator and conductor and ABC TV’s Spicks and Specks panellist
- Adam Spencer, outstanding science communicator, broadcaster, author and maths geek with 1.2 million+ views for his famous TED talk
As an endorsing body we have secured a 20% discount for our contacts.
THE EARLIER YOU BOOK THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Book before 27 June and save $380 off the full 2 day conference fee and $640 off the full 4 day gold pass fee (including workshops).
Book before 19 September and save $300 off the full 2 day conference fee and $500 off the full 4 day gold pass fee (including workshops).
Book online using VIP code ANTA or call (02) 8719 5118 to register.
The App takes access to the natural therapy profession to another level and brings the public and users based on their location into direct contact with ANTA members. The App also delivers a range of other exciting features including:
- Natural Therapist Directory
- Search for a Natural Therapist by modality, name, address, post code plus more......
- Profiles of ANTA Natural Therapists
- Make bookings for consultations
- Directions to clinic
- Information about Natural Therapies
- Includes Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Massage, Musculoskeletal Therapy, Myotherapy, Nutrition, Western Herbal Medicine, Homoeopathy, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Aromatherapy, Shiatsu, Oriental Massage, Ayurveda
The recipients of ANTA National Student Bursary Awards 2013 of $1,000 each are:
- Carrie-Ann Ross - WA
- Sascha Beck - WA
- Gina Gumbley - QLD
- Nicole Hannan - QLD
- Riane Harrich - QLD
- Vicky Melis - VIC
- Matthew Boyle - VIC
- Josephine Cabrall - VIC
- Sam Cartwright - VIC
- Swan-Lynn Tan - NSW
The following students also lodged high quality bursary submissions and have been awarded complimentary ANTA Membership:
- Catherine Brooking - WA
- Nikki Milne - WA
- Perri Jewell - QLD
- Gabrielle Beaumont - QLD
- Shannon Gibson - VIC
- Christine Simons - VIC
- Kylie Snell - VIC
- Adrian Stone - VIC
- Paul Middleton - NSW
- Rebecca Walton - NSW
- Amanda Reimann - NSW
ANTA congratulates the above students and would also like to thanks all the students who lodged bursary submissions in 2013. ANTA has now awarded more than $80,000 in ANTA National Student Bursary Awards. A further 10 National Students Bursary Awards of $1,000 will again be provided to students in 2014.
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture: The New Protocols with Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Managing Stress with Qigong
- The Business of Healing
Use our search facility to find what you're looking for on the ANTA website.
The Natural Therapist
Issue: 29 No. 2 | Jul 2014
Advertise on ANTA's website today or in the Natural Therapist journal and reach out to Australia's growing Natural Therapies community.